ADVERTISEMENT

Marketing Department Pro Tip

VandyNashman

Master
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2023
I'd have Pavia voicing ads in Spanish on Spanish radio in Nashville starting this week. I'd also have him record 30-45 second hits for Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter. The offer is for $10 tickets that includes a characterized Diego Pavia "Los Commodores" t-shirt starting Saturday night.

We're going to sell out multiple times this year - use the money to promote Vandy football brand via Pavia. I'd spend $100,000 a week on socials, radio, and maybe a billboard or two around town (though I hate billboards) until the end of the year promoting Vandy football using Pavia. Or until we crash and burn.

It's a total shot in the dark. I have no idea if it would work. But Pavia is clearly a character we havent had in decades (if ever). Other than James Franklin. He's incredibly marketable. Need to strike while the iron is hot.

I'd also have him on Nashville sports radio paid spots all week with a similar offer in English. And non paid interviews. He should push ticket offers.

And I'd even throw in 5-$1,000 giveaway winners every week at every game. Maybe for students or tickets bought through the promotion.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.