ADVERTISEMENT

Football Upcoming fall practice coverage

Chris Lee

Publisher
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
Practice is going to start July 31 and access is going to be similar to past years, we should be able to see most of everything and report to a reasonably-thorough degree. They don't like daily depth charts, reporting on formations, or certain specifics, but our access is going to be as good as it is anywhere.

Joey, Billy and I will take turns going. We should have most covered. I am hoping to be there much of the summer, however, a lot of that will depend on personal situations with me. As most of you know, my aging parents have required a high degree of care. Getting them in assisted living this summer has helped but there have been intermittent hospital stays and all kinds of stuff that's taken a lot of my time. That limited me to seeing one practice in the spring, which I could never have anticipated, but hopefully that'll be different in August.

But either way, I think between the three of us we will have you pretty well covered.

We'll run a little bit of pre-camp coverage also, probably will start rolling that out next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.