ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. C and t-shirts

vandymick7

Sub-lieutenant
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2020
I sit in section A and early in the 4th, Mr. C showed up. He attracted a crowd of youngsters wanting a picture. After posing with quite a few, Mr. C realized he was kind of in the way so he went down into the vom a little and there he posed with kids (a few young at heart adults) until everyone that wanted a picture, got one. It is this kind of fan interaction that will make fans, especially children, want to come back. Great job, Mr. C !!
Earlier, they announced the t-shirt toss. As fans around me stood eagerly anticipating the chance to catch a shirt, there was no one to be seen tossing shirts. So, since I enjoy spending someone else's money, here's a suggestion: next season, order 3,000 shirts. Give away 500 each game, tossing 125 shirts at the first TV timeout each quarter. They can be plain white with just "Vanderbilt Football" printed on them. Get some youth sizes mixed in. Now, after every game, there are 500 people walking away with a Vandy football shirt that hopefully will wear it sometime, somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News