FB Recruiting Deuce Knight note

Sean_Williams

Admiral
Staff
Oct 14, 2013
Bowling Green, KY
vanderbilt.rivals.com

On his recent offer from Vanderbilt:

"I think Vanderbilt is actually on the come up. A lot of people, you see them making jokes on Twitter when they say Vanderbilt is on the come up, but I actually think they are on the come up. Coach (Clark) Lea and Coach (Joey) Lynch, they put up numbers and they've been doing really good."

Knight told me that he is planning to attend a Vanderbilt game some time this season since it is so close. However, he mentioned Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, and Notre Dame are his top schools right now. He's also thinking about committing in the next month or two.

Doubt Vandy gets a commitment here, especially if he sticks with his timeframe. But, getting him on campus would be nothing but beneficial here. He's a 2025 kid, so he's got over a year before he signs with any school.

Regarding his performance against IMG Academy, Knight started off a little shaky, but finished 25-of-37 for 234 yards and showed he's more than capable of making plays with his legs. IMG defeated Lipscomb Academy 35-10, IMG was too talented and deep along the trenches and that was a big difference maker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News