ADVERTISEMENT

Football WKU grads...

topsman97

Captain
Gold Member
Jul 12, 2006
Well, you don't have to be a graduate. If you have attended WKU and still have an interest in the their athletics, then I invite you to join me at their home games next season.

I'm a father of 18 months old twins, and I decided not to attend games live the last two seasons. It was a good decision. Sure, the product on the field is terrible and unwatchable this season. My boys were also taking two naps a day on the weekends, making it impossible to attend a game if I so desired. I think my boys will be old enough that it will be possible to go to 2-4 games next season.

I've already sworn off Vandy games until Mason is fired. I will not put myself through that misery nor will I introduce my boys to that ####show. I don't want to tie up my Sundays with Titans games. I'd rather watch the NFL games on TV with my wife, who also wants to watch her Bucs play. So, I'll go to Bowling Green and watch a good head coach lead his team (Tyson Helton). Seriously, this guy could be Vandy's next head coach. Another year(s) of head coaching success might make him a leading candidate whenever the hell Mason is finally fired.

Yes, I am serious about this. I know there are a few of you that were once on the Hill. If the thought of attending a Vandy football next season disgusts you, then you're welcome to join me.

I don't have a complete schedule with dates yet, but I do know the non-conference opponents and dates. I'd like to attend the Chattanooga (Sept 5th) and Liberty (Sept 19th). Other home games that interest me include Marshall and Southern Miss. I may also travel to MTSU.

It's way too early to plan everything, but this is what on my mind. I can't control the crap that happening at Vandy, but I can send a message that I will not accept the crap. I will temporarily shift my attention to other schools I support.

Reactions: VanDSIRROM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News