ADVERTISEMENT

What does the GSU loss do to our fanbase?

Friedas_Boss

Admiral
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
It’s pretty clear that we have the smallest P4 fanbase in college football but I really felt like we were building things back up. I don’t want to be overly hyperbolic but my fear is that all of those fans who vowed to get to a game or two the rest of the year will now bypass.

What does it do to fans like me who just came back for the first time in a while?

If you can’t beat Ga State, can you beat anybody else on your schedule other than Ball St?

My prediction is that however bad the attendance was going to be for Bama, Texas, UTjr and Carl’s Jr, it’s going to be worse now.

I still cannot believe we lost that game. I remember before the season saying our biggest variable was going to be Clark Lea at DC and @Billy Derrick and @DoreFan6 jumped on me saying that was the least of our worries. Unfortunately, my fear was spot on, Clark Lea is just an average, at best, Defensive Coordinator. He was completely out-schemed last night and was very creative in how he was able to lose that game as his own DC.

I think the Clark Lea destroyed any and all of the momentum he had built and the only way to regain it is to beat Mizzou or Bama or both.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.