ADVERTISEMENT

Way off topic: The film debuts of Hollywood greats (and a tribute to all of us whiners)

Willy210

Captain
Jan 6, 2022

This scene came to mind when reading the thread about today's game against Auburn.

I find the film debuts of those who have found fame in Hollywood to be very interesting. I am pretty certain that Animal House was Kevin Bacon's first film.

And this was the first time that we saw Robert Duvall's face on the screen, from the epic To Kill a Mockingbird (the film was William Windom's debut on the big screen, as well).

I have literally watched that scene hundreds of times, and my darn allergies act up on me each time.

Any way, All Is Well, take it from someone who has been following the Commodore's fortunes (and misfortunes) for more than 50 years.

By the way, as for both those who might whine about our play from time-to-time, and for those who might whine about those who whine, that rarely ever happened when I was on West End in the mid-to-late 70s, and that's because very few of us really cared enough to whine one way or the other. I'll take the whining of any variety any day of the week if it means this matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News