ADVERTISEMENT

View From Row 6 Behind Our Bench Last Weekend In Oxford

MurrayHarris

Captain
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2011
Nashville
-I drove down to Tupelo last Friday night and stayed there then drove over to Ole Miss Saturday morning. What I did I think is the best thing to do for parking is to pay $20 to park at Oxford High School (nice HS btw next to a really nice subdivision and pretty close to Highway 7 for an easy exit back home to TN after the game) and ride the round-trip shuttle to and from the game and you get dropped off between the baseball stadium & Vaught-Hemingway. Last time I saw a football game there was when we beat them in 2010 with Caldwell as our HC. They've fully enclosed the North End-Zone and have free wifi throughout the whole stadium.
-There wasn't a lot of emotion on our sideline at all last Saturday and the only vocal leadership I saw was Genyk chewing some Special T guys out and telling some of the guys sitting on the sideline that he's been a part of 3 comeback wins in his 20 years of coaching, and I also saw Shurmur saying some stuff to the offensive line one time they came off the field and that was it. Football is a game of emotion and I would like to see a whole lot more vocal leadership from our players and coaches and coaches getting mad at players when they don't do the right thing and go chew their a** out! About every time the defense or offense would come off the field they would all go to the bench and just sit there and not really say a word to each other at all. I know they're all about "being in the middle" since the CTC speech last November, but I would like to see more vocal leadership and emotion from the coaches and players

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News