ADVERTISEMENT

Football Vaughn 11 touches - Unacceptable

Nashvegas69

Commodore
Jan 11, 2014
Playmakers - Shurmur, Lipscomb, Pinkney, Vaughn. repeat after me Andy - Shumur, Lipscomb, Pinkney, Vaughn

Bonus unacceptable: Start with an aggressive offense out of the GATE! Third game in a row - the offense looks awful first 5-8 drives before panic sets in and Andy starts calling plays that free up Shurmur and team.

Those are your primary playmakers. In big spots, you have to let the best plalyers make plays - see other OCs and their play calls in big situations.

Blas in the game on last drive to pass protect is acceptable if your argument was I am putting the ball in Shurmurs hand to throw every time bc he gives us the best chance to win and I need Blas to pass block.

BUT YOU DIDNT DO THAT. You RAN him twice off tackle. EVEN IF ITS BLOCKED UP - you are only getting 10-12 yards from him with ND speed and playing 6 DBs.

Vaughn regardless of those who dont like his bouncing CLEARLY has the best HR potential of any back at VU in awhile. He can make ppl miss and make that mistake be a 60 yard mistake and nearly broke a couple of his runs yesterday including now 2 TDs called back for holding.

Yes Andy did some nice things. It wasnt an O shitshow but in crunch time he always seems to gag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News