ADVERTISEMENT

Vanderbilt football supporter=loser

vandymick7

Sub-lieutenant
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2020
I recently responded to a post by wayne4vu "reality". wayne4vu stated that Vandy fans need to realize that Vandy has been lousy for 40 years and this season would not be any different. Well, I have been with Vandy those 40 years and I answered that that I didn't care about the last 40 years. This season was going to be better and we were going to improve and win some games. For that opinion, I got a response (not from wayne) that I was part of the SOV problem; that I didn't care that Vandy was cannon fodder for the SEC, etc. I have seen others with opinions similar to mine be called losers and told that should not buy tickets, etc. I guess what I am curious about is that if I choose to take a Pollyanna lookout toward football, if I choose to look forward to each season with hope and optimism, if I choose to spend my money, my time and my emotional support for football, why does it seem to upset some others so much? Do I get down and disappointed and frustrated when we lose and play really poorly as well? Of course I do. Was I disgusted with what went happened last season. Absolutely. But I am excited to see what happens the rest of this season as I think we are going to win some games. But if this season goes downhill, well I'll just have to look forward to next season. I hope I don't offend too many other people.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.