ADVERTISEMENT

Underdog Pickem Game

heyheyitsdavid

Gold Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Silly Underdog Picks that 102.5 does. I've been playing with a few friends for years and back when it was on 104.5 and it looked like they were going to quit doing it, I whipped up a little website at underdogpickem.com so we could keep playing. The site has evolved a bit and now has where you can create private groups to play with. I've made a "Vandy Fans" group for anyone that wants to play along. Just go to www.underdogpickem.com/group/join/DYZH3F8SSN and use the password "GoDores" (without the quotes)

I'm not trying to divert anyone from playing the 102.5 version of the game as this one is very similar and doesn't even have prizes, but this is a little friendlier to use in my opinion. Feel free to create your own groups and invite other folks to play as well.

The basic idea of the game for anyone unfamiliar is you pick 3 underdogs to win straight up each week and if they win you are awarded points based on the spread (e.g. you would get 7 points for picking Florida State if they beat Alabama in week 1). We only do Saturday games and the lines are typically up on Monday each week.

(Also while I'm plugging my little football related projects, check out gameviewingguide.com as well for all your game day TV planning needs.)

Reactions: WoodyVU66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.