ADVERTISEMENT

Audio Two terrific podcasts on the way

Chris Lee

Admiral
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
I recorded an episode with Nate Bargatze today that had me laughing pretty hard at a number of points. Nate talks a lot about his Vanderbilt fandom and shares some great stories, and you're going to love it.

Just when I was done with that, I had to record one with Shan Foster and Jordan Matthews. Both those guys are passionate about the softball game they are setting up to bring funding and awareness to the issue of domestic violence, and I think as Vanderbilt fans/alums, you'll be really proud of what they're doing.

They also had some terrific stories about Vanderbilt and how they got there. Shan has an absolutely crazy story about his recruitment to Vanderbilt that I had never heard before and almost couldn't believe. I won't spoil it, but let's just say I can't wait for you to hear him tell that in his own words.

Anyway, I'll put the one with Nate up in a bit, and probably release the one with Shan and Jordan on Wednesday or Thursday, and I can't wait to get them out so that you may hear them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News