ADVERTISEMENT

They still have to be coached!

CajunDore

Lieutendant Commander
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2021
Go get all the transfers and spend all the coin you want and those guys still have to get coached and put in position to be successful. The way the defense was lining up and playing was the opposite of that. Boneheaded mistakes, no energy, loser ball. No push on OL, zero sense of urgency, no separation outside, bad time management by coaching, getting lured into wasting TOs and stuff. Completely embarrassing effort.

Winners find a way to win, even ugly, and losers will create ways to lose you didn’t even know existed. GSU had 50 something new players on their roster too. Last night wasn’t about talent, it was just showing up and wanting to play. We breathed life into that team from opening kickoff.

Then…. I got to listen to the post game bullsh*t about not being disciplined and spirited. This is a clown show and I’m done with it. I always want what’s best for those players but they don’t have a chance. I feel sorry for the VS staff for having to cover this and listen to it, you deserve to have better content to cover.

Coach Lea never deserved the job and I feel like an idiot for ever supporting him. He wasn’t a good player and has only been a good coach with really good players. He doesn’t have that dog in him, no sh*t in his neck as they say. Our coach is soft and that’s why our team is as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.