ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball These seniors to be are not helping the program (on the floor)!

Boomax

Lieutendant Commander
Mar 18, 2016
Larry Austin and Toye would be our seniors next year, so please find a way to put them on academic scholarship and get them off the floor!

Aaron Nesmith would be the best player in this years team and it ain’t even close and he may be our 5th best freshman, think about that....

good news for sure amongst many bad news items from Knoxville

We don’t need another poor group of Seniors, and I would compare this years Riley and JEFF to Kyle and Rod as seniors right now in that get you points but don’t make many winning plays... I do feel bad for JEFF because he really does fight hard but isn’t a pure shooter, isn’t a pure ball handler, but is too small to play in the post - ultimate tweener and would be a real asset to next years team

Riley is showing tonight his limitations when guarded closely and is the perfect example of needing others scoring to open his opportunities!

Told my wife we were cooked being ahead by 1 after we missed about 5 WIDE OPEN 3s after really good offensive ball movement to then see Djery do absolutely squat on boxing out on the defensive glass.

Reactions: vandy2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News