ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you all

Joey Dwyer

Captain
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2022
Hey everyone, wanted to come on here and say I really appreciate all the support this season and the opportunities that you guys following has given me. Last season I covered Notre Dame's season from my basement and went to the SEC Tournament as a fan with my dad. Being able to cover every home game from the gym, go in the pressers and feel like I belonged there was surreal. Never got old and don't think it will for a long time. It's been incredible to see everything from Memphis to tonight. Still remember that Memphis game vividly, was like drinking out of a firehose, was also scared to ask anyone a question after haha. Have had so many unbelievable moments with so many different people in so many different places that felt surreal to be. Got to cover games at Memorial, Rupp, Thompson-Bolling and Bridgestone this year as well as the Yum! Center and at Notre Dame for Lipscomb. All of those games were incredible in their own way. The coolest part has been the relationship building, though. There's a lot of people on the Vandy beat like Aria and Bryce Smith along with people within the program that have looked out for me. That has been a huge blessing. You guys have been awesome to talk with, as well. Love coming on here hearing from you all about whatever is going on. After being on the ND beat last year I've been blown away by how encouraging you all have been, feel like a lot of you guys legitimatley care about my development and not just what I say about the team. I've been recognized around the gym a lot lately, that's been the coolest thing ever for me. Again, I appreciate all the support this year, definitely meant a lot and still does. Can't wait to dive more into baseball and basketball portal/recruiting stuff.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News