ADVERTISEMENT

Football Swann stats so far this year

WoodyVU66

Admiral
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2014
Madison, Tn.
Yeah, I understand the competition gets a lot tougher the next three games.

But, against Wake Forest (top 25 team) and NIU (favorite to win their conference two years in a row), this kid has been outstanding.

In those two games, he is 26-39 for 401 yards and 6 TD's with zero turnovers. That is basically flawless football right there! He also had 3 runs for 14 yards yesterday.

The stats are great, BUT, this kid has something even better. Poise. Moxy. He side stepped a defensive end in his face to throw for a first down like it was nothing. He spun around a LB and a DE in his face to throw a 30 yard dart to Davis (great catch by Davis btw) in the end zone for a TD on 4th down like it was nothing. Those are senior type plays, not true freshman in his first start (on the road, no less) type plays.

Now, we have #2 Alabama, #20 Ole Miss, and #1 Georgia next. He may look human against this murderers row stretch of the schedule (who wouldn't?), but I really like this kid going forward.

Who knows how his career is going to play out, but I'm thinking we are going to enjoy having this kid being our QB!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News