ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting **Sunday night update**

Sean_Williams

Admiral
Staff
Oct 14, 2013
Bowling Green, KY
vanderbilt.rivals.com
I've been busy most of the day and just got home around 7 tonight and started reaching out to official visitors, so I'm a little behind.

- I'm talking to Ken Seals tomorrow. He's already talked to Greg Arias at SI.com, which has already been shared on the board. Nothing Seals said in that article is a surprise. I've always felt that as long as Mason is the head coach, Seals was going to stick with his commitment. And why wouldn't he, he has the chance to come in and be a day one starter next season. He's also a kid that really values education and it isn't just recruiting talk.

- I'm also talking to running back target DJ Lundy tomorrow, who didn't start his official visit until Saturday after having a playoff game on Friday night. I'm sure Vanderbilt made a good impression on him, the curiosity will be what other schools are heavily involved right now.

- Haven't heard back from WR target Will Sheppard yet, but have to think he's Vanderbilt's if they want him.

- Staying on the WR target front, Dacula (Ga.) product Chris Scott took an official visit to NC State over the weekend. Our network site, TheWolfpacker.com, has a good feeling he'll commit to NC State sometime this week.

- Nothing new on DT commit Jordan Butler so far coming off his Northwestern official visit. I expect him to be at Vanderbilt for his official next weekend before making his ultimate decision.

- Hoping to catch up with the rest of the commits that took their officials throughout the week, will post updates as they come in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News