ADVERTISEMENT

Still needing sponsors for Saturday morning/FB postgame radio

Chris Lee

Admiral
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
First of all, thanks to those of you (Currey Ingram Academy, Boll & Branch, Sutherland & Belk, Finworth Mortgage, The Reserve at Temple Hills) who already support our show, and one (Scorebird) that has committed for next year.vHowever, we still have several spots of inventory left in our shows, which air weekly on 95.9/560/NashvilleSportsOriginal.com.

The pre-game show will start 2 1/2 hours before kickoff and run an hour, and the football post-game show will start approximately 45 minutes after the conclusion of the game and last an hour. (The Saturday show will be moving from its current 9-10 spot to 10-11 afterwards when it's not game day).

If you're interested, I'd love to talk. I'm looking for long-term partnerships with quality people and organizations. Our rates are exceptionally reasonable and can fit any budget.

Sponsorship sales are also the primary way in which I make my living. Beyond doing the show, they allow me to put time into the site and commit a travel budget for recruiting where I might not otherwise financially be able to do that.

If you're not in position to help, but could steer me to a person or an organization that could, it would be greatly appreciated. (NOTE: Anyone that currently advertises with Vanderbilt athletics is off-limits, per the station's contract with VU.)

Thanks for taking the time to read, and again, if anyone can help in any way, it's greatly appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News