ADVERTISEMENT

Some more thoughts (Mostly Lea)

Warrikk

Admiral
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2004
It’s oxymoronic but I still think Lea isn’t fit to be a head coach AND I give him all the credit and mostly think the direction of this program is on track (minus maybe recruiting), so I don’t know. I guess I’m wrong about the first half of that. Ultimately everything is his responsibility so while it’s Pavia (like I said a couple weeks ago that kid is such a gamer) Kill and Beck (who 💯 I was wrong about they are making a difference) Lea made it happen. So let’s see I had him as my 4th worst Vandy coach since 1990 behind Mason, Watson, Robbie Caldwell but now he’s third best to me behind Franklin and Dinardo. We fans are so fickle. To be consistent If like to add that I still think Candace should still be fired.

Also final note which I am sure others have mentioned, I just haven’t tead the comments yet —the key to this game was TOP/plays run. So people made that happen of course, but we give Alabama 2-3 extra possessions and it would have been a different outcome. But it wasn’t. This is a dangerous team on offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.