ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting. Recruiting. Recruiting.

Nashvegas69

Commodore
Jan 11, 2014
Mason has his problems in game and his philosophy was DOA as we all tried to tell him when he arrived with the “Big” Stanford mentality. But the burning him to the ground and borderline racist comments about his speech or clock management etc aren’t the reason we are here and I am surprised more ppl aren’t talking about it.

He failed miserably in the talent and type of payers he recruited. Total fail and it kept getting worse and worse over 5 years.

Watching that High School level defense is embarrassing. Ole Miss had 3 players run thru Vandy like back yard football. No one fast enough or big enough to stop them.

I argued with some of the over the top comments by folks on here time and again but found common ground in that the recruiting philosophy and the talent wasn’t matching up and his special plan better work or we could all see it would end in disaster. So here we are.

All I’m saying is I am surprised ppl are still trying hard to think he could coach his way out of this by better play calling - clock management etc. There is ZERO talent on defense. Maybe Dayo but that’s it. Literally. And the OLine isn’t good enough to start at MBA or MUS - and the QB LOST HIS JOB in the MAC.

He can’t recruit. And he doesn’t have a philosophy that offsets it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News