ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Please welcome back Jesse Johnson, who'll help us with recruiting coverage

Chris Lee

Publisher
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
As many of you know, Jesse last worked here about a decade ago and just moved back to the area this summer. As I've hinted for a couple of weeks, I had been working on tabbing someone to replace Sean Williams (who did a terrific job here, but left us for more pay at another network--we parted on great terms and I wish him the best).

Anyway, Jesse was always my first choice to replace Sean, we both just had to take care of a thing or two first and weren't able to finalize all that until today. And so please join me in officially welcoming him back!

Jesse has a full-time job and some other part-time work on top of that and so there are some parameters around his time, but he's excited about joining us again. He's agreed to work from now until the end of December, at which point we'll re-evaluate that based on how that's working for both parties, so that there's not too much pressure on him as he tries to balance this with the rest of a demanding work life, which was part of the issue in getting him back here.

Anyway, my apologies for the delay in replacing Sean but I wanted to give this some time to see if we could work it out with Jesse first before I closed a door and I'm glad I waited. Thanks for your patience and I look forward to having Jesse back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.