ADVERTISEMENT

Pick your favorite fan excuse...

MemorialMagic

Captain
Sep 26, 2001
for why the fans don't show up more:
8:00 PM - The game starts too late. (I would get home too late)6:00 PM - The game starts too early. (I can't get off work early enough)11:00 AM - The game starts too early. (Students aren't up early enough to get to the games)Below 40 degrees - Weather's too bad.Sunny and 65 - The weather's too nice, how can you expect people to go to a basketball game when its so nice outside.Snow/Wintry Mix scheduled to start at 1:00 AM - I'm afraid I would get snowed in at the gym and wouldn't be able to get home.Rainy and below 60 degrees - Weather's too bad.Game at Bridgestone - How in the world do I get tickets? Where would I park?SEC Tournament - Tickets are too expensive.But you can scalp them easily on stubhub or at the arena - That's way too much trouble.
And heaven forbid if there is any combination of the above.

Through process of elimination I have determined the best possible times and conditions for Vanderbilt to schedule their basketball games so as to maximize attendance:

Time: 7:00 PM tip. Weather: 50-60 degrees. Light to no wind. Partly to Mostly Cloudy.
Time: 2:00 PM tip. Weather: 45-55 degrees. Light to moderate wind. Mostly Cloudy.

This post was edited on 3/10 12:18 AM by MemorialMagic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News