ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic Patriots fans are idiots and think Joe Milton is good…🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Gbarks24

Midshipman
Silver Member
Jun 24, 2024
I grew up in the metro Boston area towards the tail end of Drew Bledsoe’s tenure as the Pats starter and I watched the entire Brady era. The Pats have not only fallen off a cliff in qb play but so has the fan base and media with how they evaluate quarterback talent. People who used to appreciate smart football now think Joe FREAKING Milton is good. Oh, how the mighty have fallen 🤦‍♂️

Joe Milton is so bad and lackluster, I wouldn’t even want him as a Vandy quarterback. That’s a low bar and he can’t even meet it. He has no touch. Everything is a fastball. He has no pocket presence and can’t really run. Despite having good talent around him at Michigan and UT, he could not take his game to the next level.

UT kicked his ass to the curb because they were scared he would lose against Iowa. An Iowa team who threw for 60 yards against those toolbags in Orange. 60! But I forgot, he can throw an orange over 100 yards! Because everyone knows you can play qb if you can chuck fruit…

Stupidity like this is why I tune into the Plaster Show when Boston media guys talk about college ball. Sports talk shows in Boston don’t know jack s*** about college football. And now the radio waves will be filled for the next week with jackasses praising this loser who used to wear puke orange. Just brutal

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.