ADVERTISEMENT

OT: US and World Travelers - coolest places you have been and whats on your bucket list?

ElRey52

Admiral
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2007
www.vandyacademiaostrichloversassociation.com
Name the coolest places you have traveled to in your life and/or places that are on your bucket list. I traveled the US a lot following Pearl Jam and other bands on tour when I was in my 20s. While I still do that some in my 30s I find myself now going to see specific places more.

I have a bucket list to visit every state, every continent, and all of the US National Parks(and some of the more well-known National Parks in foreign countries as well..like a few in Africa). If I ever won the lottery than hitting every country on the globe would also be a goal.

I am 5 states away from hitting every state in the US and so far I have visited the following National Parks (order from best to worst imo)
Yellowstone NP
Sequoia NP
Yosemite NP
Glacier NP
Rocky Mountain NP
Arches NP
Canyonlands NP
Dry Tortugas NP
Grand Tetons NP
Great Smoky Mountains NP
Everglades NP
Acadia NP
Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP
Mammoth Cave NP
Biscayne NP
Cuyahoga Valley NP
Congaree NP

I have also visited Glacier NP, Kootenay NP, Jasper NP, Banff NP, Yoho NP, and Waterton Lakes NP in Canada. I have travelled to some places in Europe too but after seeing the trees in Sequoia National Park it is a little hard to get excited about 1,000 year old buildings after seeing 2,000 year old gigantic trees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News