ADVERTISEMENT

One way to view this...

VandyFan96

Lieutenant
Dec 25, 2018
Look, I know I haven't been on this board as long as many of you. I know many of you have been Vanderbilt fans for longer than I've been alive. You've seen a LOT of disappointment and even tasted some incredible success.

I wasn't happy when I heard the news today. Pretty perplexing to a common fan like me. That being said, it is something different IF Malcolm Turner does in fact pump SERIOUS money into the football program and facilities. Maybe the next year or two of having Mason as a coach allows those plans to actually be set into motion. Maybe by that time we can hire a coach who is committed to Vanderbilt and sees the backing of the administration through $$$ and facilities.

Maybe, if facilities changes do happen, the script is flipped. Maybe we get a seasoned Will Healy. Maybe we hire someone better.

Idk what happens, but I'll be following it. I understand if anyone has hit breaking point. But I think we'll be around the corner. Or at least I'll hope for it.

I understand if you don't want to support, but I'll still follow and support my 'Dores. #AnchorDown

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News