ADVERTISEMENT

One More Positive on the Vols Losing—Wes Rucker

VUFan4Life

Lieutenant
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2004
If you don’t follow Wes Rucker on Twitter, he’s the Vols beat writer for 247. I follow him for the meltdowns after vol losses. He has been absolutely insufferable during this Vol baseball run.

Every homerun they hit is a some titanic, mammoth shot. Every pitcher they have is a sure fire first round pick. Every time they lose there is a veiled excuse (weather, umps, fluke plays, etc.). Every time the opposition celebrates after a win, they better know they “poked the bear”. He said last night that the UT hotel room was probably miserable because baseball happens, but not to this team. Give me a break.

He said UK was making extraordinary plays because the vols were #1 and thus getting everyone’s best shot. Seriously, what would this guy do if he were Vandy’s beat writer the past few years? Multiple first round picks, 4 national championship appearances, 2 nattys and tons of individual accolades. I think he would have had an aneurysm or heart attack and tapped out around 2014. Hopefully this give him a little dose of humble pie and he dials it down about 10 notches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News