ADVERTISEMENT

Football OLINE talk half way through SP

reaganvu

Sub-lieutenant
Aug 7, 2014
This Oline returns around 80 starts as a group that gave up less than 20 sacks last year. Very good for a pro style O. Running game did not have the numbers they were looking for but looks to have more explosion this spring.

New to the game. This Clemens kid has some dog him. Could start at guard, move out to tackle and even play TE. True SEC lineman. EJ looks good at center. I think he is the front-runner to start there in the fall.

Cochran looked ok but seemed to be dealing with something that slowed him down a bit. I did like the way he chocked a DB in a earlier practice but the coaching staff did not seem to share that. Skule and Reagan are the 2 best lineman we have. Very physical and aggressive.

Vandy have 3 guys out that had starts in the past. Norcross is a good coach and has developed more depth than I can remember at Vandy. The starters now may have a big lead on the ones returning from injury

which injured player has the best chance to break the lineup. I have to go with Young. I like him at guard but the desire to keep Bruno at guard may effect that. Who will start

Cochran Reagan EJ Clemens Skule.

But I have never got one of these correct and reserve the right to change my selection.

This spring is very important to 2019 when we lose EJ, Skule, and Reagan.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News