ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, I was wrong on so many levels...

WoodyVU66

Admiral
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2014
Madison, Tn.
I honestly thought that this team and staff just went through a brutal 4 game stretch of being out talented, two games severely out talented (which they did). I honestly thought that playing a team closer to our talent level that's being coached by an interim coach would be just the medicine needed to right the ship.

Boy, was I wrong.

First of all, Patterson was the top dual threat QB coming out of high school, and he looked the part against us. Wow. To bad for him he's stuck on a bad team. He doesn't have any more VU defenses to feast on.

Alabama beat the confidence out of our team. What little was left, Florida and Georgia finished it off. Our defense is done. They literally can't do anything right anymore, and they also know that the staff has no answers either. Just done.

CDM is 0-2 against interim coaches. Looked bad both times. What's that tell you?

CDM and staff can't even get the defensive plays in on time to a bunch of juniors and seniors, leading to not being even lined up correctly (or sometimes still looking at the sidelines) when the ball is snapped. Pitiful.

Isn't CDM supposed to be a defensive guru? He can't even get his defense lined up correctly.

We have talent problems, coaching problems, which leads to confidence problems. I'm pretty sure an off week can't fix the last two, and 100% sure it can't do anything about the first problem. This team will be lucky, I mean LUCKY, to win another game. They are broken.

On to hoops season!! Come on CBD, we need to put football in the rear view mirror!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News