Sean_Williams

Admiral
Staff
Oct 14, 2013
Bowling Green, KY
vanderbilt.rivals.com
Some early reactions from the weekend, will update as I get them:

- On his visit:
"It was AWESOME, it really felt like home. I'm excited to see the impact on Vanderbilt as a whole. Awesome class the whole weekend."

- On fun activities throughout the weekend:
"We had a magician at the second night dinner and he did some pretty cool tricks and even stole my watch off my wrist without me even knowing. The players showed us great hospitality."

- On his player host and other players he hung out with:
"CJ Bolar was my host and I hung out with him and a couple of the freshman wide receiving and JoeJuan Williams."

- On his visit:
"It was great, I got to bond with all the commits and some of the guys already on the team. It was a lot of fun."

- On current players he hung out with:
"Maxwell Worship was my host and we hung out with BJ Anderson, CJ Bolar, Elijah McAllister, Alston Orji, and a bunch more."

- On fun activities from the weekend:
"Top golf was fun and just hanging out and getting to know everyone."

- On his visit:
"It was great. The thing that stood out to me the most was the brotherhood part of the program. They make sure that everyone is treated like family."

- On hanging out with current players:
"My host was Brendon Harris and I hung out with his roommate, Cam Johnson."

- What fun activities did you do during the weekend:
"We went to top golf, and a magic show at the Titans' stadium."

- "It was amazing! Had a great time with my boys in my class and current players on the team as well and my soon to be coaches."

"The visit went really well. Love the campus and the staff. Really excited to get there in January."

"It was great! Had an awesome time getting to form a better bond with all the commits. We truly have a very talented and close group. We got along really well. The official made me even more confident in my decision. It was also great to hangout with the players on the team, which we have already began to form a relationship with."

"It was great! It was awesome to hang out with all the other commits and some of the current players."

- Rate your visit on a scale of 1 to 10:
"10"

- What stood out the most:
"The hospitality and comfort level."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News