ADVERTISEMENT

No moral victory here, but....

WoodyVU66

Admiral
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2014
Madison, Tn.
CJF permanently removed moral victories from this program imo, and I'm glad for that.
I talked earlier in the week about this being a sandwich game for Ole Miss, between Alabama and a trip to Florida, and how we were in a perfect position because of it. It played out like it last night.
But it wouldn't have played out like that solely for that reason, we needed to help it along, and did we.
Our defense played lights out, hard hitting SEC football. Our offense continues(as does Jmac) to evolve and seem to get better with each game under OCAL, and we played last night with the same fire and passion like we did for CJF.
I like this team, they are starting to show me something. We find out if it's same old Vandy this week (look good against good competition when they are overlooking us, then lay an egg against someone we should beat) or if CDM is starting to figure things out and he and this team are going to put last year permanently out of our minds.
I really feel something coming with this team, here's hoping next Sunday I feel the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News