ADVERTISEMENT

My Thoughts from Last Night

cmoore83

Admiral
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2016
Cookeville, TN
First off it’s always a great blessing to attend Vandy sporting events. Living in Cookeville (roughly an hour and a half away) makes it a bit more difficult than if I was one of the locals. As many of you know I hadn’t stepped foot into The Bank since the 2019 UNLV game. I left that game mad at everyone except the players and the fans. I chose to only watch football on TV, but still attend MBB games and VandyBoys games in person. This season there’s definitely a new vibe around the football program. I sensed it as soon as I walked from the parking garage to Vandyville and especially when I got into the stadium. The section (F) that I was in was really engaged in the game, but honestly the entire stadium was. I will definitely be heading down for another game in 2025!!

The ultimate dream one day would be to get closer to or even in Nashville and be able to become a football, MBB, and VandyBoys season ticket holder. I cherish every moment I get to spend in Memorial, Hawkins, and The Bank!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.