ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Message to the Nattering Nabobs of Negativity on the VandyBoys

hkdore

Master
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
hong kong
Yes it was a painful experience in Gainesville.But believe it or not the same Gators were swept at AU last year early in the season but managed to turn things around.I seem to recall their season turned out all right unless winning a NC is insufficient provided you don't beat Stetson which led 10-1 in the middle innings when Sully stalled for rain and then refused to reschedule a completion date.

College baseball has its own Matrix.If you think I wasn't affected by this past weekend you would be mistaken.But the Chinese word for disaster also translates as opportunity.This team now understands clearly the gap that exists between their current level of play and what will be needed to win Omaha.

We are 5-4 in the SEC with a home biased schedule and a #28 RPI despite a horrendous 0-4 week.I suggest our situation is far from hopeless.This will get sorted,the unhealthy will get healthy,and we will be in the mix come SECT time.Book it.

Meanwhile I have booked my busy schedule for Omaha in June. I will see those of you who truly appreciate the program there.

The title should read "Nattering Nabobs..." but impulse typing and no ability to edit the title results in the status quo.GO DORES!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News