ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Recruiting MCDAAG scrimmage

Lindsay13

Lieutenant, junior grade
Sep 27, 2014
Worked from home today and got to watch the scrimmage. First time seeing all these guys.

-Garland is so fun to watch. Didn’t score much. Had 5-6 assists and a few alley oops. Will be best PG we’ve had at Vandy.
-Langford reminds me of a much better MFD. Seems quiet and doesn’t seem to show a whole lot of emotion. Can easily see where he could get hot and have a quiet 25 some nights.
-Montgomery would be an incredible get for us. I wish Simi could have played so we could see him vs the top incoming freshman.
-if you don’t like Duke and Zion Williamson, I wouldn’t watch the game tomorrow. Half the convo was about him and duke. But wow that class, #1,2,3,12.. impressive
-most impressive player to me was the Johnson kid going to UK.
-the # of SEC commits is very impressive compared to years past... the league is improving a ton. Glad we picked up our recruiting to keep up.

I never thought I would see the day where I would care about a McDonalds game like I do this year. 2 players in it already committed. Possibility of 2 more. And then also Nesmith who is prob just as good as some of those guys in the game. Pretty neat

I’ll finish by saying that We have a bright future ahead with Garland Shittu and Nesmith. Very bright... but adding Langford and Montgomery would make us a top 5 team next year. I can’t even imagine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News