ADVERTISEMENT

MAYBE, some transfer info

WoodyVU66

Admiral
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2014
Madison, Tn.
Again, I reiterate MAYBE some inside info.

Probably not, but with Mack Brown about to be fired, these two brothers being local, and Vanderbilt football being one of the hottest stories in the country, I would say there is something there.

Cade and Crews Law are two local kids that went to North Carolina over Vanderbilt. I imagine a lot of you were like me, and disappointed that they didn't stay home.

Well, I was talking to someone that I know today. I knew that he had went to watch his two nephews play a home game at North Carolina the same day we played Bama. At this time, I wasnt aware of who his nephews were. Today was the first day that I had seen him since that day.

So I asked him how his trip to North Carolina went. He told me it went well, and that he and all his family went to eat and watch the Vanderbilt vs Bama game.

He was telling me how nervous his two nephews were the whole Vanderbilt game, they were into every play that much. I said they actually care that much about Vanderbilt? He said "Yeah, they're from here, went to CPA and almost went to Vanderbilt." Me still not putting 2+2 together yet, said Vanderbilt's middle LB went to CPA, Langston Patterson. He said " Yeah, they played with him. They are Cade and Crews Law. I think that they wished that they had went there, especially with how this season is going." He also said one of them is dating a Vanderbilt lacrosse or soccer player.

Anyways, again, it's just talk and speculation, but he said that they were really into the VU vs Bama game, and considering that Brown is probably done after this year, I could totally see that happening.

Just thought that I would pass that along, in case Vanderbilt wanted reach out by whatever channels are used in this wild recruiting and NIL world we live in. 😀

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.