ADVERTISEMENT

Let the great hoops tour of 2017 begin

David Sisk

Lieutenant
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Sean and I have arrived in Spartanburg via Clemson, where I thought long and hard about scaling the fence, touching the rock, then running down the hill, across the field, and out the gate. The problem is I didn't bring enough money to post bail.

We will be live from the Adidas Uprising tomorrow. There will be several things we will be looking for.

1) Seeing Dwayne Cohill live for the first time. We want to see his offensive game as well as find out where Ohio State stands now that they have commitments from Musa Jallow and Torrence Watson.

2) Seeing Romeo Langford play and talking to him for the first time. I've spoken with his father who is an incredibly cordial gentleman. I want to hear from the horse's mouth where Vanderbilt stands. By the way, I hope he is here seeing that he played with the U.S 19U National Team in Egypt Sunday.

3) Finding out if Vanderbilt is actually in the hunt for Nassir Little and Jules Bernard.

4) Finding out if Vanderbilt is recruiting Noah Kirkwood with enthusiasm. They offered last year, but we haven't been able to get in touch with him since. We also haven't heard anything at all about him. He was on the Canadian 19U team that played last week.

5) We will also see 2019 wing Kyky Tandy of Hopkinsville, Kentucky for the first time. Vanderbilt showed interest in him early in the process.

6) Seeing which teams the Vanderbilt coaches are watching, and if they are looking at any younger players.

This will be fun. If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask in the interviews, add to this thread. We will be here through Thursday, before heading to Under Armour.

THE GREAT HOOPS TOUR PLAN B

We've had a change of plans. The schedule just came out and there is nothing of interest going on at Adidas tomorrow. We are going to double back to Cartersville, Georgia tomorrow and see Under Armour.

The same plans still go for the Adidas Uprising except we are going to do that Friday.

Here are the three things we are looking for at Under Armour.

1) We get to see Miller Kopp for the first time. He recently entered the Rivals 150 with a bang. We keep hearing how he is much more than a shooter, so we would like to see how he compares to the other wings of interest.

2) We get to see Justin Ahrens for the first time. How good of a shooter is he, and is there anything to his game besides shooting?

3) We get post player, Riley Battin, for the first time. He received Vanderbilt's most recent offer. We haven't spoken to him yet either, so we look forward to taking a crash course on him within the next 24 hours.

We will let you know if Sean screws anything else up. Just kidding.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News