ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas State

VUmix

Lieutendant Commander
Jul 15, 2016
Pigeon Forge
I know little about our opponent next week as I usually watch only SEC. Watching highlights of QB Jesse Ertz, he is a quality dual threat qb, no doubt. He hasn't been hit yet this season like he will be Saturday.

They run a 4-3 defense and lost their best pass rushing end and 2 starting LB's. Looking at their schedule last year, I really don't see any quality wins. We know Texas was down, Baylor was in a tailspin when they beat them. They lost to Stanford, Oklahoma, West Virginia and Oklahoma State, the only good teams they played.

I know how great of a coach Bill Snyder is, but take a look at their schedule and results last year, it is not very impressive who they beat to get to 8 wins: Fl Atlantic, Miss State, Texas Tech, Texas, Iowa St, Baylor, Kansas, TCU. I know TCU beat Arkansas today, they were 6-6 last season.

I say this not to in any way underestimate our opponent, but looking deeper into their program, I am not impressed with who they play and actually beat on a yearly basis. They are a very good program, a winning program, but we can beat them. They are not as impressive as I believed them to be before I started researching a bit. They are certainly beatable

I fully expect them to bring 20,000 fans Saturday, so expect a lot of purple.

Like to hear what others know about their team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News