ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been years since I’ve been this excited for a football season..

Friedas_Boss

Admiral
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
I am completely convinced that Milquetoast made some very good hires in Kill, Beck at OC, and Lea at DC. I’ve convinced myself that Kill has a big enough voice to make some of the changes that needed to be made on this team too. Lea isn’t much of a competitor (more of a ceo) but Kill is, this is a big deal.

Pavia, Stowers, Spence, Sherrill and hopefully a surprise or two are running an offense that keeps defenses on their heels and I believe that we’re all going to be shocked at how decent to good our offense is.

CJ Taylor, Langston Patterson, Randon Fontenette, Dontae Carter, Longwell, Bryce Cowan, Prince Collie, Kolbey Taylor, Sewell, and hopefully a much improved DL. We have a few playmakers on this side of the ball and @Billy Derrick has assured me that Clark Lea is a fantastic Defensive Coordinator.

We host Va Tech, Bama, freaking Texas, Carl’s Jr and UTjr, what an incredible schedule. If we can show progress and toughness, we may steal a few games this year.

I’m trying to stay grounded but I really can’t do it anymore. We are 11 days from kickoff and I hope we have a decent Vandy crowd for the opener so that if we find ourselves in a game, the players will get some energy from us.

Do we expect the students to show up? At 28,500, do we have any chance of having more fans there than Va Tech does? Regardless, I’m counting down the days at this point and ready to get hurt again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.