ADVERTISEMENT

I hate it! I hate it!!

VanderWill74

Captain
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
Because I missed it. Watched most of the last two UT-ND games and I missed this one. Damn. There aught to be a replay on the SEC channel but I know those orange loving nerds will not show it. Anyone know of a replay?

UTjr just received a whopping dose of Karma. I believe in CTC's more measured approach. Don't get too high or too low. Be respectful of the game and of your opponent. For the most part VU is.

Your UT friends should be reminded that VU has been there twice before. Once in 2007 when ranked number 1 for 17 weeks when a seldom used Michigan player hit a home run off the year's best pitcher (David Price who was 10-0) who was brought in in the 10th inning of a tied game. The second time was 2013(?) when the VU team with a 26-3 SEC record (still the best in modern times) lost to Louisville in the super regional in two games. I watch the first and was present for the second. That 2013 team was so consistently good and then was so flat in the super regional. I later read on here that there may have been some sort of disciplinary issue just before the regional.

I would not mind if Arkansas wins the CWS. I remember the Ark player dropping the foul ball near first base that would have won them that year's CWS.

No doubt that this years Tennessee team was a great team, especially the pitching. But I do wonder if there was something illegal about their bats earlier in the year and if there might have been some earlier use of banned substance increasing spin while pitching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News