ADVERTISEMENT

How VU will win the SEC in football in 5 years!

WoodyVU66

Admiral
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2014
Madison, Tn.
I was listening to Jared Stillman on 102.5 today, and he had Trevor Matich from ESPN on, talking about the Ole Miss football situation.

According to Matich, Ole Miss football is in deep s***. He says that there is a tape of an Ole Miss football coach offering the mom of a high school LB named Leo Lewis $15k to come play football at Ole Miss. He says that the NCAA already has the tape, and Ole Miss and Huge Freeze are in deep trouble.

Ok, so I'm sure you're wondering how Ole Miss being in trouble has anything to do with VU winning the SEC, right?

Well, it just so happens that the LB, Leo Lewis, that Ole Miss offered $15k on tape to play football, didn't sign with Ole Miss. He signed with Miss. St.!!

Ah ha, the plot thickens! So, the NCAA offers immunity to Leo Lewis (and any other Ole Miss recruits) in exchange for his testimony against Ole Miss.

But, imagine this, Ole Miss also has a tape. It's a tape of Lewis's mom telling the Ole Miss coaches about how much $$ the other SEC schools are offering young Leo to come play football for them.

So, if Ole Miss offered $15k but he went to Miss.St., what, he went to Miss.St for the education? The night life in Starkville? Nope, straight cash homie!!

Now Matich is saying the Ole Miss people are saying we aren't going to go down alone.

So, my theory is that the entire SEC besides VU gets put on probation, and VU emerges as the new king in the SEC!!

O well, I can dream, can't I ??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News