ADVERTISEMENT

Free tickets to SC

Vandyman74

Sub-lieutenant
Oct 10, 2002
I have 2 free tickets that are being given to me to pass on if requirements are met from this ticket donor.

You have to wear black to the game. You have to be a diehard Vanderbilt fan. You have to be willing to show up early and bring a little food to our tailgate and join us. Early meaning around noonish. The last part is my idea, but the first 2 have to met, he wants pictures. This just ensures awesome Vanderbilt fans are using the tickets. So, if you can get there early and want to tailgate and are a Vanderbilt fan, how can you turn this down??

Let me know.... Accepting requests now!!

Go Vandy!!

Is there no way to message other posters privately?? I will contact everyone if I could?? I do not really want to put my email address or phone number for everyone to see.

If you have an email and are interested and want to post it, I will respond to you.

Thanks!!

ccolvard@xo.com

Need 1 ticket so can get daughter in game. She will sit with me on my lap.

This post was edited on 8/24 10:40 AM by conluk

This post was edited on 8/24 10:54 AM by conluk

This post was edited on 8/24 10:56 AM by conluk

Originally posted by Vandyman74:

I have 2 free tickets that are being given to me to pass on if requirements are met from this ticket donor.

You have to wear black to the game. You have to be a diehard Vanderbilt fan. You have to be willing to show up early and bring a little food to our tailgate and join us. Early meaning around noonish. The last part is my idea, but the first 2 have to met, he wants pictures. This just ensures awesome Vanderbilt fans are using the tickets. So, if you can get there early and want to tailgate and are a Vanderbilt fan, how can you turn this down??

Let me know.... Accepting requests now!!

Go Vandy!!
I can meet them all and also can tell some stories about chasing al-Qaeda in Iraq or the Taliban in afghanistan, though that usually requires me to drink alcohol.

74 you kno ins be at Ur tailgate reppn VU.......DC is my sure if you can let him join us I'd appreciate it pimp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT