ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent team performance yesterday

doctordore

Admiral
Dec 11, 2006
Despite the level of competition. I expected we would win by a big margin at Auburn. They are really struggling right now with a very limited roster. But I did not expect that level of beat down, especially after about 10 minutes into the game. At about 12-10 pretty deep into the first half, there could have been doubt and lack of confidence creep in to our psyche and Auburn could have gotten their heads up a bit. But that's when our bench guys, Hendo and Cressler, got several contested two's in a row and we just began to pull away from there. From that point on, our entire roster played well on both ends and with good confidence. It even trickled down to our freshmen, who came in very aggressive on both ends. I believe the bench finally stepping up and giving some help early in these games has given the entire team some new found confidence. The key guys have gone from having all the pressure on their backs to perform perfectly each night to knowing there are reinforcements behind them who can come in as additions rather than subtractions. Let's hope that it continues down the stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News