ADVERTISEMENT

Can we please....

utahozzie

Admiral
Jul 6, 2011
Goodlettsville
make some rational predictions about this teams remaining games from here on out ? I read posts all week from vandy fans thinking we had this game in the bag despite some of the poorest fundamental defensive play and offensive line play in school history. It was always Attributed to “playing such superior competition” which some of us tried to tell you was not simply the only reason. This team has been out of position, unprepared, missing tackles, not getting any pressure on qb etc for 4 weeks. This had less to do with the opponent than some thought.

There is not a game on the schedule left that is a certain win. If anyone can’t see that after last 4 weeks then I would ask that you refrain from posting because your delusion is driving some of us crazy lol. Sadly, some poor soul on here will predict that “we will use the bye week to fix our issues and come out in two weeks to shock the gamecocks.” Just stop. Please. It ain’t happening

I’ll continue to watch and support the kids but let’s be realistic. No other team on the schedule , regardless of how bad their situation is , is worse than us. We gave up 60 points to a team with an interim coach and on probation with no hopes of postseason play. It gets no worse than that.

We just aren’t very good in spite of having a junior and senior laden team. Future is not bright, but maybe I’ll be eating crow in 6 weeks. I sure hope so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News