ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Buying season tickets in 3F

Chris Lee

Admiral
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
My job is obviously not to promote Vanderbilt, but part of my job is calling things as I see them, and I thought I'd interject something here for you guys to think about: You might want to seriously consider purchasing season tickets for men's basketball this year, even if you can't make a lot of the games.

I have several reasons I'd advise you to do so.

1. If VU is indeed selling season tickets for $115, that's an unbelievable deal.

2. I think the team is going to be fairly good. Probably not Top-25 good, but at least NCAA at-large good.

3. The schedule is going to be super entertaining. I count 10 teams that should make the NCAA Tournament. (One of those is UNC-Asheville, which Athlon's has as a 16-seed, but still...)

4. If this gets to be a tough ticket again, you generally get priority on keeping your same seat or getting a better one next year.

Here's a thought: How about a bunch of people on the board buy seats in the same area? A VandySports section would be kind of cool, and if you can't make the games (but a buddy in the same section needs some extras) then you can find a home for those tickets easily.

Can't wait for hoops to get here, I'm really excited to cover what should be a really fun schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News