ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Recruiting After listening to EJ and Romeo's interview with Bossi

David Sisk

Lieutenant
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
obviously they aren't giving much information. They have been coached up well, especially Romeo. But a few things did stick out.

1) Montgomery did say a Langford commitment to Vanderbilt could have a big influence on him. I agree with that. I have been told that they have a tremendous shot if Romeo goes there.

2) In making that statement, EJ basically admitted that he will make his decision after Langford. He may not make the final call until May.

3) Romeo said its not a factor that he never took in a game at Lawrence. Tim told me in our interview that it was critical to them to watch a coach in person. Romeo basically said the same thing about Bryce if you listen to the interview. I understand that it is a long trip, but I still think it is important.

4) Romeo also said his parents plan on visiting Bloomington again before the announcement. That begs the question that I and others have had, how much of an influence will Tim have in the decision? I also am collecting data on the percentages of five star players that commit in the spring who attend the school which got the last visit.

I'll be on the board this evening, and try to answer any questions that you might have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News