ADVERTISEMENT

According to Bracket Project Matrix...

VUFan4Life

Lieutenant
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2004
Vanderbilt is in the "next four out". UT is in the "first four out".

Can't stress the importance of this game enough if we want to entertain the notion of going to the dance. I know some are just happy with the NIT but we are in a spot that we could put ourselves in position to earn an at-large invite so that is where I am going to put my emotional equity until it is no longer feasible lol.

We win tonight--we essentially switch spots with UT--we would probably move into the first four our or possibly even the last four in. Our RPI has already passed theirs, and our records, both overall and in -conference would be the same. The other metrics (Kenpom, BPI, Sagarin, etc.) would flip-flop or be comparable as well and we would have have a slightly better resume. We have a better record vs. Top 50 RPI.

Lunardi was asked about us during the Florida/USC game and he said every time he wants to put us in, we lose a game we shouldn't (see MIZZOU). Hoping the guys can find a way to pull it off tonight. If so, we legitimately join the conversation.

Here is the link to the Bracket Project--we are currently included in 7 brackets...http://bracketmatrix.com/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News