ADVERTISEMENT

Football A request and a quick content update for this week

Chris Lee

Admiral
Staff
Apr 27, 2004
I realize that it's sometimes to keep politics out of sports these days and also out of this weekend's mess, but I ask that some of you make a better effort than you have. I've locked some threads for that reason.

Anyway...

My plan for this week was to try to wrap up the VandySports 100 (or get close to it) and do a couple of podcasts before we leave for a brief, but much-needed vacation, early on Thursday morning.

Then came the events of the weekend.

These stories are always difficult to cover because they have many layers and they require a lot of research. My work hours are also slightly limited this week due to child care responsibilities. So I imagine this story is going to consume most of my work week.

I also should have an attorney on the podcast Monday morning to talk about the legal side of what's been made public.

Anyway, I've got lots to learn and a few sources to contact, but that's where my efforts will probably be going this week. In that case, we'll hopefully resume the VS 100 next week, or maybe if I'm lucky I'll squeeze 1-2 in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News