ADVERTISEMENT

Football A couple of proposed Solutions

VandyCreed

Lieutenant, junior grade
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2013
Franklin
www.alandhall.com
1. We, meaning the collective body that actually still care about Vanderbilt Athletics (If you are reading this, I would include you in this list), need to inundate the Board of Trust with pleas, public shaming, whatever will get their attention. The BOT has 4 members that presumable care about athletics: John Ingram (should not have to explain him here)
Adolpho Birch; Senior VP of Labor for THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE:
Ike Epstein; EVP and COO of the Ultimate Fighting Championship
Mark Wilf; Owner of the Minnesota Vikings.
Birch, btw is on the executive committee. Wilf built a brand new facility for the Vikings ask him how that drives engagement and revenues.
Additionally, there are several other members that would presumably understand the value of teamwork; see e.g. Nora Tyson

Just because no one is looking at my other post I post the link to all of the contact information for the BOT , Interim Chancellor Wente, and IADCSL.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FGlZKiORZW7EB_apCYB6VoMVsXj2Ox7wGOfy0IUaCUo/edit?usp=sharing

2. This one is for the lawyers: Why not a disparate impact lawsuit? I had the rationale listed but upon review it would get the thread locked in the first 10 answers and I really would like to hear the communities thoughts on number one. If you know what the question means in #2 message me privately if you want to discuss further.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News