ADVERTISEMENT

Football You’re the new AD - who do you interview for the Football HC position?

vandyzack7

Admiral
Gold Member
Jun 25, 2011
Mason is done, HALF A DECADE later look at the direction of the program. Our team sucks. Our coaching sucks. We are going to sign the worst recruiting class in a decade. Hope my dear friend @Southernpipe finds his man quickly so we can make appropriate changes this offseason.

But say you were hired as the AD, who’s on your “hot board” list to interview for the job. And why?

1. Will Healy. APSU HC
- He whipped TSU last night. The same TSU that should have beat us last week. Yes he would be a HUGE risk but we need that type of hire to change this program.

He’s the best recruiter in FCS football. He’s a helluva coach. He has the personality to convince the higher ups to invest in football. He’s eerily similar to CJF. #HealIt

2. Lane Kiffin, FAU HC
- Yes. Lane Kiffin. Imagine that first game at Neyland Stadium. You want to create a true rivalry with national buzz? Hire Kiffin. He’s a great recruiter and a great play caller. Would he leave after 4 years? Probably. But isn’t that sort of what we should be looking for? No one wants Mason....

3. Jason Candle, Toledo HC
- Amazing offensive master mind. I am so done with defensive head coaches, let’s score some points. Candle is also a good recruiter. Would be a great hire but he’s turned down so decent offers.

4. Neil Brown, Troy HC
- Young, successful coach that would be successful here. He will be high up on a lot of people’s boards this offseason.

I don’t care if you think Mason comes back. Just post your hot board. Let’s get some names out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News