ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Thinking Out Loud

VandyFan_23

Commander
Gold Member
Apr 1, 2016
Just thinking about all this and it’s just hard to come to a solid conclusion.

First, we had Chris reporting early in the year that it was going to take a disaster for them to make a change. Well, Stack is 9-22, has no 2025 recruits, the fan support is worse than it’s ever been and the AD is under immense pressure to fire him. That sounds like a disaster to me.

Then, Chris starts to feel a little more positive about a change happening around mid-February and all the pieces seem to be aligning as the season is a lost cause. As we get closer and closer to the end of the regular season, Chris now is not confident in a change happening and feels the plan is to keep him, but no one truly knows. This isn’t a shot at Chris by the way, he tells us what he hears and that’s all he can do and he’s great at his job.

What doesn’t add up to me is the silence from everyone. Nothing from Candice. Nothing from Stack. Not a single 2025 commitment or visitor, no talk about the portal, no talk about rebuilding in his press conferences, nothing. Just silence. On the other hand, you have the opposite of silence from the fanbase. They are making their opinion known loud and clear whether that’s on here, twitter, or through emails. All of a sudden the day of the SEC Tournament, Candice starts answering fans emails? Big coincidence if you ask me. Not sure why she’d take the time to do that if she knew she was about to piss them off even more. We’ll see what happens. Thanks for reading my rant if you got this far lol.

TLDR: None of this adds up to me and the vibe feels like he’s getting fired

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News