ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Something positive to end this season on...

Friedas_Boss

Admiral
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
I'm seeing a scenario that could bring a little joy to this basketball team and fans to end the season. What if LSU wins its next two games (vs MSU and UGA, both at home) and finds itself 16-12 and approaching bubble status coming into next Saturday's game in Nashville?

If that scenario happens, Jordan "NIT" Wright will have a shot to have his career effectively ended back in Memorial Gym. The kid completely screwed over Filet Manjon and Tyrin Lawrence to go to a place that didn't offer him coming out of high school so he could be, "The Guy."

Our team would be so much better had Wright decided to finish what he started, but he chose me once again and it would be so fantastic if Ezra and Tyrin got to send him home with an L.

I know our fans hate Stack so much, some will probably cheer for the LSU players instead of Manjon and Tyrin and the rest of the kids Wright betrayed, but it would be nice if we could all cheer for our team one more time.

Obviously, the ideal scenario is we fire Stack prior to the game so the paranoid fans can cheer for VU too, but Stack is getting fired either way. We are 7-20, and even if we beat LSU, the best we can be is 8-23 to finish his 5th season, which will be plenty enough to have the guy leaving town for good.

Am I the only one that would love to end the traitor's career here in Memorial?

Reactions: Brain13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News